Saracens Training Times (some sessions are at Stockport Grammar (SG) as indicated, otherwise all sessions are at Hazel Grove Pool).
|Small Pool||7.30pm – 9.00pm||6.00pm – 9.00pm||12.30pm – 1.30pm||12.25pm – 1.25pm
6.00pm – 6.30pm (SG)
|Transition||–||–||–||5.30pm – 6.00pm (SG)||–|
|Group 1||8.30pm – 9.30pm||6.15pm – 6.45pm||12.35pm – 1.35pm||12.25pm – 1.25pm||–|
|Group 2||8.30pm – 9.30pm||6.45pm – 7.30pm||12.35pm – 1.35pm||12.25pm – 1.25pm||–|
|Group 3||8.30pm – 9.30pm||7.30pm – 8.30pm||12.35pm – 1.35pm||12.25pm – 1.25pm||–|
|Group 4||8.30pm – 9.30pm||8.30pm – 9.45pm||12.35om – 1.35pm||12.25pm – 1.25pm
4.30pm – 6.00pm (SG)
at head coach’s discretion
|Masters||–||–||–||–||7.45pm – 8.45pm (SG)
8.45pm – 9.45pm (SG)
- Swimmers should arrive on poolside 10-15 minutes before the start of a swim session. This will allow time for stretching and will prevent injury, ensure that everyone can start the session on time and together and so that all the chatting and news from school, etc is out of the way.
- Swimmers must not be dropped off and left without first checking that the session is on. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances such as power cuts means that a session may be cancelled at short notice.
- Parents to arrive on in foyer at least five minutes before the end of a session. This is in the interests of safety and so that the coach will know that all swimmers are picked up. The coach’s responsibility finishes at the end of the session, not 15 minutes later.
- No toilet breaks to be taken during the sessions unless in an emergency! Swimmers jumping in and out of the water to go to the toilet disrupts the training session.
- Most important of all – LISTEN, LEARN and HAVE FUN